My life, soundtrack and all :)

this is the closest you will come to understanding how my mind works :)

Friday, August 27, 2010

Minnesota State Fair!!!!!!!!!! (fake enthusiasm)

So yesterday I did one of the dumbest things I've ever done: I went to the state fair with my grandma... at 5 in the morning. My grandma talked me into it months ago, and I agreed... not smart. So we got there, ate breakfast (which tasted like crap by the way) and then wandered around aimlessly for three hours because, although the actual fair opens at 6 am, theres nothing to do until 9 am. so...
total amount of hours spent at the fair: 6. Walking non-stop. Feet very sore.
number of things eaten on a stick: 2. Both times vegetables. (I don't eat meat)
number of things eaten that were deep-fried: 2.
number of healthy things eaten: 1 (corn!)
number of healthy things actually sold at the fair: 1 (corn again. Even the pickles were deep-fried)
number of Minnesotan accents heard: countless.
so heres how me and my sister passed the three hours we spent wandering... we randomly said "hi" to a ton of people. Lots said hi back. Most just gave us Looks. Minnesota nice my butt.
So in case you were ever wondering "I wonder what its like to wake up before the sun is up on one of my last days of summer and go to the Minnesota state fair"... now you know.
Blerghh I have to go. More non-fair-related things later. Bye!
-Ezi Zee :)

2 comments:

  1. I bet it made your grandma happy that you guys went with her though!

    Sorry you had a not-so-fun time at the state fair...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha actually she was like "whos idea was this again?" (hers...) XP
    well it was better than missing it entirely! :)

    ReplyDelete