My life, soundtrack and all :)

this is the closest you will come to understanding how my mind works :)

Monday, August 30, 2010

First Day Of School!!!! ^.^

My first day was bad at first, but then it got really awesome ^.^
First thing in the morning when I got there, I found out I was switching out of my homeroom!!! This upset me deeply because I love the kids in my homeroom, I love my homeroom teacher, and my homeroom teacher loves me. So I was upset to be switched out. To make things worse, I was in the new math teacher's homeroom!!! She seemed nice, but also boring.
Then, I looked at my schedule, and it had me down for 10th grade English B on second quarter, but no 10th grade English A. So I though I would have to drop Forensic Science, which I've been looking forward to taking, and this is the last year they are offering it at my school. So I was very depressed.
Then I had to sit on the floor at lunch cuz they didn't have enough tabels for all of us.
But right before my next class, my old homeroom teacher told me that not only did she get me into English later so I could take Forensic Science, but she got me switched back to her homeroom!!!! I was so happy!!! ^.^ Then I got a free soda

No comments:

Post a Comment