My life, soundtrack and all :)

this is the closest you will come to understanding how my mind works :)

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

DON'T STAND, DON'T STAND SO, DON'T STAND SO CLOSE TO ME!


so the past 28 hours have SUCKED. My little sister discovered that she had head lice (girlish scream). My hair was checked and I didn't have any, but i did the treatments just in case. (Jude, in case you're reading this, that's why i was combing my hair with a plastic fork).
Aside from making your head itch, lice is a HUGE inconvenience to get rid of. Basically, we were up until 5 in the morning de-liceing our heads and our entire house. That wouldn't be that bad except for the fact that today was my grandma's birthday and she was coming to pick me up at 10 to go to the Walker and the sculpture gardens AND out for dinner afterwards. So basically, I had to be pleasant and friendly all day long while running on 5 hours of sleep. NOT EASY.

But at last I'm home! And I'm eager to get to sleep! Goodnight people, may your nights be pleasant and lice-free!

No comments:

Post a Comment