My life, soundtrack and all :)

this is the closest you will come to understanding how my mind works :)

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Ezra's Rant: Money

I AM SO SICK OF NOT HAVING ANY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elvis Costello is coming to Minneapolis and playing a show on Wednesday! I have been SO obsessed with Elvis Costello since I was about 10, and I would sell one of my kidneys on the black market in exchange for tickets to see him (but they'd have to be REALLY GOOD seats if I'm selling one of my kidneys...). Unfortunately, the cheapest tickets I could find online were $90 each, and I have no way of finding that much money by next Wednesday. I'M PISSED!!!!!!!!!!


....But, on the bright side, I know all the places he always visits when he comes here, so I can stalk him :)

... Still, I would so rather see him perform!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHH. This is quite possibly going to plunge me into another emo phase for the next few days or so :P Better go buy some black eyeliner and a bring me the horizon CD...


No comments:

Post a Comment