My life, soundtrack and all :)

this is the closest you will come to understanding how my mind works :)

Monday, June 13, 2011

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST!

Here's a shot story: one time one of my distant great-aunts came into town and my grandma threw a dinner party for the occasion. This particular great-aunt is very very boring, so after a few painful hours of making small talk, my mom and I started to leave. Just as we were walking out the door, my aunt starts playing the movie "Beauty and the Beast" for my little cousin. My mom and I sat down, watched the entire movie and sang along to all of the songs before leaving.
I happened to go to my cousins house today and saw this movie again. I sang along again too. And now I am sharing some of my favorite songs from that movie with all of you people :) Enjoy


"Belle". I love this song :) It reminds me of myself in like 5th grade when a) I was constantly reading. Constantly. And b) I was kind of "the weird kid" :P


"Be our guest"!!!!! This is one of the best songs in any Disney movie EVER!!!! When I was watching beauty and the beast earlier, my sister was in the other room and when she heard the beginning of this song she ran in screaming "REWIND IT! REWIND IT!!!" and my little cousin (who's 3 years old by the way) reaches over and turns the TV way up and I was so proud of my relatives at that moment :) And I've been singing this song since I watched it :)


ITS WHEN THEY START TO LIKE EACH OTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I LOVE THE PART WHERE HE TAKES HER TO THE LIBRARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


You cant not love this song :) but Celine Dion ruined it in her cover... as she does with most things in my opinion :P (not a fan of hers...)


And here's some songs from other disney movies that i found whilst collecting all of these...


Eric's kinda hot. Just saying. My school's Chamber Singers sang this song and I heard them rehearse every day while I was working on my Unscripted final!!!!!!! It made the process of creating an hour-long show with nine sketches, 15 minutes of improv, three videos and a group that was constantly fighting much less painful :)


"Ariel, listen to me. Da hyuman vorld, et's a mess. Life under de sea is better dan anything dey got up dere"


So I watched this for the first time while I was in the middle of a big Greek Mythology phase (4th-5th grade) and of course this is absolutely nothing like how the Hercules myth actually went (though I did enjoy it mostly because I enjoy most Disney movies), but I really liked this song a lot :)


Aladdin is way hotter than Eric (or anyone else) is or ever could be! Did anyone else sit on a rug or blanket or something and pretend they were flying a magic carpet when they were little?


Love this song so much and have since I was like three :)


I love that Elton John did the soundtrack to the Lion King. Almost as cool as Prince doing the soundtrack to the original Batman movie (the one with Jack Nicholson as the Joker) :)


I SANG THAT FOR CHOIR IN 4TH GRADE!!!!!! we were supposed to sing both Zazu's part and Simba's part, but the only one who did Zazu's part was the teacher XD


HAVE, YOU, HEARD,? there's a rumor in st petersburg! Yes they're singing about communism when they talk about "the revolution". Who doesn't love this movie? it's great! I even like the song that Rasputin sings. it's the only disney song sung by a villan that i like.

sadly I can't find "once upon a december" from anastasia :(

I can't find the song that Rasputin sings either!!! How irritating!!! Actually I did find it, in French, Russian, Swedish and Finnish, but not in English :P

And now I need to sleep :P I have plans at 1 tomorrow so I can't sleep in till my usual time of 2:30 pm. Goodnight everyone, enjoy the songs!

No comments:

Post a Comment