My life, soundtrack and all :)

this is the closest you will come to understanding how my mind works :)

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

TOO MUCH TOO MUCH TOO MUCH AHHHHHHH!!!!!

GAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-I have a doctors appointment tomorrow, and I'm TERRIFIED of the doctor! :/ Plus I need a shot. Oh God, I have shots. Needles are another thing that terrify me. And they'll make me step on the dreaded scale. There is a very good reason why I avoid scales at all costs (but I don't feel the need to get into that right now). There are many bad things associated with doctors offices for me, and I DON'T WANT TO GO!!!!!!! Plus, earlier today I learned that a girl whom I have met once or twice and is MY EXACT AGE was diagnosed with MS at age 16! (for those who don't know, multiple sclerosis is a disease that leaves you crippled for life). Okay, can we NOT talk about terrifying diseases the day before I have a doctors appointment?!?! Actually can we just not talk about this at all? It's STRESSING ME OUT!

-I am determined to make enough money for Elvis Costello tickets. I really need more rich, generous friends :P. My last boyfriend would have bought the tickets for me for sure... too bad he was suck a fucking douche bag... (excuse my language). Plus my mom tells me that even if I do get the money, I should donate it to the food shelf instead of using it for Elvis Costello tickets.

-In an effort to make enough money in the next 6 days (not likely, but worth a shot), I am trying to sell as many purses as I can. Basically, when I'm not out shopping for duct tape, I'm home making things out of duct tape, and when I'm not doing that like when I'm with a friend or something, I'm thinking about duct tape. Right now, lying on the floor of my living room, I look around and see 7 rolls of duct tape, my scisors, my ruler, 2 empty rolls of duct tape, 3 completed purses, one half-done purse, the book I'm currently reading in between projects, and an enormous pile of laundry that I really need to put away. But I'm considering just selling all of my clothes for money for the Elvis Costello tickets.

I would love to be watching Glee in my pajamas right now instead of being up at midnight, still in my jeans, surrounded by duct tape. Gah! But I really want those tickets. I would make 50 duct tape purses if it would guarantee me tickets to see Elvis Costello.

No comments:

Post a Comment