My life, soundtrack and all :)

this is the closest you will come to understanding how my mind works :)

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

a few things....

HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE LIFE OF EZRA RECENTLY:

-I am so so so SO glad that facebook doesnt tell you who looks at your profile or how many times, and that none of the apps that say they do work.

-My cat died :( RIP Binky, whom i had since I was 6. Hope you feel better now, and that you have a lot of catnip and mice to chase.

-Geometry suckssss!!!!! Math nerds cannot be easily persuaded to do your geometr homework for you, even if you offer to do their English homework AND let them play Portal 2 on your PS3.

-Anyone can freestyle rap if they put their mind to it.

-Trying to do a pointillism drawing can have some weird effects, such as catching yourself tapping your fingers as if you were drawing little tiny dots, even when you don't have a pen in your hand. Also, it takes FOREVER. But I love the way it looks!!!!! :)

-If you drink two cups of coffee, which is an appetite supresor, you WILL stay full until lunch time. However, around that same time a combination of low blood sugar, caffiene withdrawl and teen angst will most likely put you in a super-crabby mood.

-My school finally got its first ever sports team!!!! What sport, you ask? QUIDDITCH!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE MY SCHOOL!!!!!! :D


-I must go to bed :P. I will probably dream of a lot of little tiny dots, thanks to my pointillism drawing. So. Many. Dots.

1 comment:

  1. Umm... your school is awesome. South needs a Quidditch team! So jealous...

    ReplyDelete