My life, soundtrack and all :)

this is the closest you will come to understanding how my mind works :)

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Ahhhhhhh!!!! Nightmare!!!!!!

Ok so I know it's 4 am but here's the nightmare I just had:

it's the last day of finals for the year. I'm taking my last final of the year-Spanish. It also happens to be "national biology day" so me and some fellow biology haters are going to burn our biology textbooks later that day. But first I have to finish my Spanish final.

So I'm sitting at the desk, staring at the paper, and I have no clue what to do. It's not like it's hard-it was the easiest final ever. It went something like this: write ten sentences in Spanish about whatever you want, conjugate 15 verbs which you can also decide which to do, and read this story and answer 5 questions. Basically a shortened vrsion of our usual tests, except for how we dealt with verbs which normally consists of us going through a story, writing down the verbs and saying what tense they're in. (but in real life it's not just past present and future tense, we have past subjunctive, future perfect, preterate, imperfect, etc.)

anyway, I'm staring at this paper, and I can't think of anything. At all. No Spanish words are coming to mind.

So then a friend of mine and her bf walk into the Spanish room, arguing really loudly. So of course I can't concentrate and decide to listen in on their conversation instead. So the guy dumps her right there in the Spanish room, and she sits down next to me and starts crying. Really. Loudly. But she's my friend and I feel bad for her, so I say "wait here with me while I finish my final, and you can sleep over at my house. We can eat ice cream and watch movies and all that girly stuff. After I finish my final.". So she agrees and waits there next to me.

By now i'm the last person talking the final. Everyone has gone home besides me and my friend. I look at the giant, ominously ticking clock on the wall, and it says 6:30 pm! So I'm like "I have to finish this final!!!". So I finish writing the five sentences-which takes like an hour- and I've moved on to the verbs. I can't think of the infinitive forms of any verbs!!!! So I'm freakibg out, when my Spanish teacher puts down the biology textbook shes reading, walks over to me and says "Ezra it is 7:30 and I want to go home. If you're not done by 8, I'm taking whatever you have done and going home." and walks out.
So now I'm like "I HAVE TO FINISH THIS FINAL!!!!". And I'm freaking out over these verbs and wondering how on earth I'll finish those AND the story, when my friend gets out her cell phone and starts talking into it REALLY LOUDLY. So I can't concentrate at all! I stare at the paper forever, but I still have no clue what ANY infinitive verbs are, and I look up at the clock at exactly 7:59....

And I wake up.

The weirdest thing was when I woke up, I was holding a Bruce Springsteen cd, which is weird because I hate Bruce springsteen and so does my mom, and there's no way any of us would own one of his CDs.

So this was a weird night so far. Though I suppose I should have been expecting finals-related nightmares since I didn't have any when it actually was finals week. Huh.

School starts tomorrow! Unscripted II!!! Woohoo!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment