My life, soundtrack and all :)

this is the closest you will come to understanding how my mind works :)

Friday, April 1, 2011

breaks almost over!!! woohoo!!!


Yep, im bored with spring break still. though i did get to watch sesame street for the first time in years during this break....

So yesterday I got my hair and nails done. Weird, right? not really-my aunt is a manicurist and my grandma is a hairdresser and they like to force me into their salon XP

Though yesterday I was actually happy with the results!!! I got highlights and fake nails (cause i bite the real ones :P) and thi funky nail polish that shatters and creates a really nifty pattern. here's a picture...

So that was weird. I didnt care to show my face in this picture, but you can see part of my highlighted hair in it. (my hair used to be dark blonde).

So thats all i have today. i cant wait for school to start again. my friend with the hair comes back into town tomorrow, which also means back within texting range, which excites me!
im gonna go watch sesame street now. bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment