My life, soundtrack and all :)

this is the closest you will come to understanding how my mind works :)

Saturday, May 7, 2011

A whole Saturday wasted.... or was it?

Soooooooooo my friend with the big fluffy hair was over yesterday and there was a possibility of him coming over again today, but he had stuff to do first, so he said hed let me know if he was coming over or not. Sadly he didnt say what time hed call me, so i had like no idea. So to kill time i...

-painted my toenails

-deleted spam from my email

-put a temporary purple streak in my hair

-looked up ways to fix your skin after a bad breakout, which hasnt happened to me since middle school until now, which sucks (apparently tea tree oil is really good for your skin)

-looked up the effects tea tree oil has on cats after my new kitten started trying to lick my face

-had an almost-heart attack when i read that it can be fatal to cats, until i got to the part where its perfectly safe if its diluted, which mine was. Also that its never been proven that it can be fatal to cats. But no more tea tree oil for me unless the cat is napping. And i will NOT let her come near my face while it is on.

-did some dishes (even though what i really need to do is laundry)

-bought my mom a mothers day present (which i planned to do anyway)

-got in a fight with the wannabe-hipster guy with a combover that sold me said mothers day present (because i wanted to buy this pen too that was the right color for this giant wasabi pea portrait that i want to do in pointillism. It's REALLY HARD to find a wasabi-colored gelly roll pen!!!!! anyway i was like 10 cents short of being able to afford the pen and so he made me take it off, and then tried to tell me that i was STILL short and i was like "you added wrong retard" but not in those words.... yeah. he was a dick)

-and watched like 5 million episodes of "desperate housewives" (which is actually a really good show)

...only to find out that his mom said he cant come over today :P So were gonna do it next weekend instead.

Oh well. At least I did a lot of stuff :P

How was everyone else's saturday?

No comments:

Post a Comment