My life, soundtrack and all :)

this is the closest you will come to understanding how my mind works :)

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Home sick from school... what else is there to do but watch old movies/tv shows and marvel at how attractive the male leads were back then?

Yep. So thats pretty much my day.

First I watched "the muppets take manhattan", and then i took a nap, and then was woken up by my grandmother calling to ask if i was feeling better (which went something like "oh, sorry, did I wake you up? oh well, since you're awake, let me talk and talk and talk to ensure that you don't fall back asleep. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah....."), then my mother, who doesn't seem to believe that I actually don't feel well (even though I hadn't gotten out of bed all day) dragged me to the grocery store.

After I recovered from that painful experience, I started watching "Freaks and Geeks". My friend with the hair first recommended it to me, but I never got around to watching it until the last day of English class last quarter, when my English teacher decided to let us watch "freaks and geeks" for the time we would have taken a final test (we had to write a paper for our final, which we did at home, leaving us two hours to do other stuff). It was actually quite good :) (obviously, since I'm watching it).

So here are The Three Most Attractive Male Leads From Old Movies/TV Shows (That I Know Of) With Pictures!:

-James Franco (Daniel, Freaks and Geeks):

-Christian Slater (J.D., Heathers):



Last but definitely not least...

-Jared Leto (Jordan Catalano, My so-called life):



:)

No comments:

Post a Comment