My life, soundtrack and all :)

this is the closest you will come to understanding how my mind works :)

Sunday, April 10, 2011

duct tape top hat (pink and green)



Ok, so last night me and Jude Rosenberg (here's her blog, btw: http://judesenglish10.blogspot.com/) started making duct tape shoes, but then I had to go home. At home, I continued making duct tape shoes and I got one done, but then my moms friend Nikki (who is living at our house this weekend because her boyfriends a DICK!), hallenged me to make her a duct tape top hat. I ha o accept, of course! So I made her a pink and green duct tape top hat, and really wanted a picture of myself wearing it before I gave it to her. so here it is :)

(that's my mom being weird in the background)

that pink streak in my hair is 110% FAKE! so fake that i can only wear it whilst wearing a hat ^.^

and here are a few pictures of me and my duct tape shoe:


oh the joys of duct tape :)

and i started making a sock monkey for my friend Zoe (who needs cheering up) and judes dog tole the sock that I was monkey-ifyinf and ripped it up!! it was a cute pair of socks too, and they cost me $9!!!!

here's the other sock, which i am considering turning into a sock puppet:

Kermit the frog, greatest puppet/muppet ever, was once an abandoned article of clothing too! (The creators mother had thrown out like a green trench coat and he attached two ping pong balls for the eyes. Side note: Kermit the frog is known in Spain as "Gustavo". XD)

Ok, well, off to finish my other duct tape shoe/make a sock puppet. maybe I can decorate the sock puppet with duct tape!!!! byes!

No comments:

Post a Comment