My life, soundtrack and all :)

this is the closest you will come to understanding how my mind works :)

Sunday, February 6, 2011

HITLER OTTERS ARE ATTACKING THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!

So, I spent the day with the wonderful Jude Rosenberg :D

We encountered a Hitler otter.

But it's okay, we survived.

We baked A LOT of cookies, and some s'mores too :)

And I received an orange star-shaped crayon.

Now, I'm listening to "the saltwater room" by Owl City and sitting in my spinny chair and feeling generally content with life :)

Monday tomorrow!!!

Here's a strange fact about me: I like monday mornings. They make me feel optimistic :)

Okay thats all for tonight imma go. bye!

1 comment:

  1. I definitely took a picture of the otter when it was a Hitler Otter, so I'll post it on the joined blog tonight!

    ReplyDelete