My life, soundtrack and all :)

this is the closest you will come to understanding how my mind works :)

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Good morning starshine! The earth says hello!!!

I woke up on this most lovely of mornings to the sound of my mom watching "the Tudors". Right now she is cooking some delicious-smelling potatoes and while I wait for them to be finished cooking, I thought I'd blog a little.
I recently switched beds with my mom (something that happens often in my house) and now I sleep on the top bunk.
Here's a breif description of our sleeping arrangement:
me, my mom and my sister live in a one-bedroom appartment, but we use the bedroom for our books (we have A LOT of books), so we all sleep in the living room. We have bunk beds and a king-sized bed, and we switch beds constantly. Except my sister, who, for some reason, loves to sleep on the floor.
Anyway, it is really really cool to have the top bunk.

In other news, I am hanging out with the wonderful Jude Rosenberg later today!!!!!! :D I am quite excited :).

No comments:

Post a Comment