My life, soundtrack and all :)

this is the closest you will come to understanding how my mind works :)

Friday, February 18, 2011

Train Tracks

I drew this today.

The idea came to me earlier during IPC while I was super tired and almost dozed off a couple of times before I started one of my insane doodle pages for my friend who sits by me because me and him were both having really surreal mornings (it featured a crazy-looking guy with creepy eyes, an "alice in wonderland" quote, and Elvis Costello quote of course, and an Ozzy Ozbourne quote from "crazy train" along with a melting clock because thats just kind of a symbol of surreal things). And then when I got home after making up a big stack of geometry assignments (I dont want to talk about that. Too traumatizing.), I started to doodle another train and about 30 minutes later I had this.

It looks a lot better in person.

Anyway I've been thinking about the train tracks all day... I'm wondering if maybe it symbolizes something? Anyone know?

I'll figure it out somehow. I have a friend whos mom is really into symbolism and stuff like that so I think I can just ask her.

And now I REALLY have to get some sleep because I'm about to fall out of my spinny chair because I'm so tired. Goodnight! I hope you like my drawing! (I know its not a very original idea...)

No comments:

Post a Comment