My life, soundtrack and all :)

this is the closest you will come to understanding how my mind works :)

Sunday, February 13, 2011

THE WORLD IS FULL OF INJUSTICE!!!!!

OMG I HEARD THE MOSTY SICK AND TWISTED THING TODAY!!!!!

SOME SADIST INVENTED UNPOPPABLE BUBBLE WRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THATS SO NOT COOL!!!!!!!



In other news of the unfairness of the world, my sister has a friend over, and I had a chocolate bar and she said I couldn't eat it unless there was enough for everyone and so she took away my chocolate and gave me some dried fruit instead D:

SO NOT THE SAME THING MOM!!!!!!

Do not take away a girls chocolate.

*cries*




So anyway, the snow is finally melting!!!!!!! :D If you stand on the stairs outside my apartment you can actually hear the melted snow trickling down the stairs cuz they're all a little slanted so it does that... I love this time of year when all the snow melts and all the birds come back and its warm enough to leave the house without a billion layers :D

Ok im gonna go read dearblankpleaseblank (which has broken me of my MLIA addiction amazingly!). Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment