My life, soundtrack and all :)

this is the closest you will come to understanding how my mind works :)

Friday, July 29, 2011

MURALLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!

So I don't know if I told you all aout the mural I'm working on, but I AM DONE!!!!!!!!! I spent a total of 6 1/2 hours on it today, cuz of course after class actually ended, the head mural ninjas called me and asked me to help out afterwards, and so I worked an extra 3 1/2 hours. And I must say, painting is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!nnAND IM DONE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!

...so, for those of you who have never participated in a mural, I would highly recommend it!!! Right now I am sweaty and covered in paint, and I gotta say I feel very satisfied :). I also have several pairs of paint-splattered shorts. I think offices them personality that they were previously lacking :)

I want a quesadilla!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I'm sad thatthe mural is over :(. But my mom says she heard about another one that's going on soonishly that I can participate in. Hopefully this time I won't be the oldest one besides the head mural ninjas!!!!!! Did I mention that the next oldest kid working on it was like 13? But it was still prett cool :). And now I have someone else to list as a job reference!!!!! And tomorrow we are having a huge partay to celebrate being done!!!!!!!!!! Chyeah!!!!!! Imma be partaying wit a ton of 10 year olds!!!!!, but other people's are coming too...

I am really wanting that quesadilla I mentioned before!!!!!!!!!!! With a side of guacamole.... YES!!!!!! FROM CHIPOTLE!!!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna put up pictures of the mural as soon as I can!!!! It actually looks really really good!!!!!!!!! I'll see if I can get one of the head ninjas to email me a picture of the wall before we painted it so I can do a before and after thing.

Ooooh, I have blue fingerprints on my arm. Cool!!!!!

Immature go rinse the paint off, then waif or my mom to get home so she can take me to chipotle!!!!! See y'all!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ezra, please, please, please tell me how you got a job painting murals! I want in! My job ends this Thursday and jobs are much appreciated :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually i was just volunteering :P i didnt get paid. but how sweet would that be?!?!?

    ReplyDelete