My life, soundtrack and all :)

this is the closest you will come to understanding how my mind works :)

Sunday, July 3, 2011

*heavy sigh...* I have ennui



Been feeling pretty down for the past few days. Nothing to worry about, sometimes this just happens. But I decided to blog, mostly because I have absolutely nothing better to do.
Here's what the past few days have consisted of for me:

FOOD AND DRINKS:

lots of rice, and...


Corn nuts are good. I stole the generic root beer from a guy named Steven when my mom dragged me out of the house to some 4th of July thing. But it tastes pretty good.

ENTERTAINMENT:


John Green is pretty nifty.
John Green + David Levithan = :)
I saw a book at Barnes and Noble last week entitled "Zombies vs. Unicorns" and was like "...I have to buy this just based on the title..." Turns out its a collection of short stories about Zombies and Unicorns, and its pretty good.
And, of course, adding to the eye collage. Always adding to the eye collage.

Also, I've been looking at colleges in Chicago (I've wanted to live in Chicago ever since I went there for the first time when I was 8), and found an art school that looks really nifty :)

Chicago. Isn't it pretty? :)
Columbia. It looks really cool :) And they do performing, writing and visual art, so its all the stuff that I'm interested in. Plus its the name of a character in Rocky Horror. Basically, it sounds epic.

Unfortunately, my mom is under the impression that I'm going to Augsburg. And when I told her that Columbia in Chicago looks interesting (and more my type of thing, because did I mention that mom also thinks I'm going to be studying something science-related? Oh the fantasy worlds that our parents live in...), she looked at me like I was insane and said "Isn't that an Ivy League school?" as if to imply that I'm the one living in the fantasy world. Also, NO! The ivy league Columbia is in New York. Duh.

And now for a bit of whining. The source of my ennui is probably this: my friend Chelsii moved to New Hope, and my friend with the big fluffy hair is going to camp for a month and a half, and my friend Molly is working this summer, and Zoe is busy doing Zoe things, and Tommy lives in Brooklyn Center which I'm afraid of and my Edina friend and I aren't getting along (surprise, surprise) and my mexican friend Leo and I keep planning to hang out but we never do, and to make a long story short I FEEL LONELY!!! :( Would love to be doing something with someone right now. Sadly, I seem to have no plans at all this week. How did this happen? I was constantly busy for all of June, and now I have nothing going on?

Okay, enough complaining. I'm gonna go read "Zombies vs. Unicorns".

1 comment:

  1. Avery was looking at that book when we went to Barnes and Noble! She was torn as to whether to get it or not... I can't remember the final decision...

    ReplyDelete