My life, soundtrack and all :)

this is the closest you will come to understanding how my mind works :)

Friday, May 20, 2011

Disturbing revelation...

I think i need to get legally emancipated from y mom.

Why?

BECAUSE SHE HATES THE BAND "COUNTING CROWS"!!!

If you're not farmiliar with Counting Crows, here are a few of their more popular songs that you're bound to recognize unless youve been living in a cave your whole life...





(yes i really like the videos with lyrics cuz u can do karaoke to them).

Anyway, i love counting crows, so i think i have to get legally emancipated because my mom does not.


In other news, i do not feel good :/ im dizzy and my head hurts and im a bit nauseated. It kinda feels like i need new glasses, so im getting my eyes checked tomorrow. i might look into getting contacts...

im going to lie down, goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment