My life, soundtrack and all :)

this is the closest you will come to understanding how my mind works :)

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I'M ON BREAK!!! ^.^

So spring break started today! (That is, today was the last day of school).

Here's my plans for the rest of the week:
-tonight, go back to the wonderful Zoe Who's house, where I was before but I ended up going home for a few hours while Zoe was at yoga... she should be here to get me in like twenty minutes.
-tomorrow, go to my friend-who-is-growing-his-big-fluffy-hair-back-out's house, which is always pleasant :)
-Friday, go help Chelsii make a GIANT collage on her bedroom wall!!! YESSS!!!!!!!!!
-saturday, i will give you a million guesses what i'm doing..... That's right! ROCKY HORROR!!!!!!! :D With zoe of course.

And then next week im just gonna wing it :) my friend with the hair is going out of town that week and zoe has to watch her brother pretty much every day, and chelsii has a different break than me because she switched schools, so i shall have to find other ways to fill up my time. I'm sure I'll think of something!!!!!!

Well I should go get ready to go back to zoe's... until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment