My life, soundtrack and all :)

this is the closest you will come to understanding how my mind works :)

Monday, March 28, 2011

GOING CRAZY FROM TOO MUCH FREE TIME!!!!

I'm taking Unscripted II this coming quarter which I'm looking forward to (Unscripted I focused on improv but I hear Unscripted II does more with sketch scenes and stuff).
Until then, I have nothing to look forward to.

-Zoe Who has to babysit her little brother for most of spring break
-My friend with the hair is out of town until Sunday (we hung out on thursday for like three hours but it was way unsatisfying... at least me and Zoe had a sleepover)
-Chelsii Chaos switched schools so I have a different break than her.
-(insert the name of every single friend I have who goes to a different school here) also have a different break than me :P
-Austin and I NEVER have time to hang out... I'm not sure when his break is actually.
-Holden is in freaking colorado (as he has been for the past 4 years... get with the program.)
-All of my other friends from school either live way too far away or are going out of town or have plans pretty much every single day of break...

So I'm going a little crazy. My mom is sending me off to my grandma's house for two days on Wednesday just to get rid of me :P

I'm gonna go make a rose out of bright orange duct tape. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment