My life, soundtrack and all :)

this is the closest you will come to understanding how my mind works :)

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Angsty rant that you can ignore if you want.

Normally I rant about things that piss me off, reasons why people are stupid, and things that I think sold change. In this rant I'm just upset because it's all my fault for being an asshole.


So I got into a squabble with one of my closest friends, the one with the big hair. I invited him to come see me in much ado about nothing (I only had 19 lines, but I didnt think that Nik-my boyfriend-was going to be able to make it, and none of my other close friends were willing to make time for it-except Megan, I love you megan, you're my favorite!- so I really wanted someone there who I knew). I told him it would mean a lot to me if he came, and he old me the same thing he says when the subject of spending money does up: "I'd rather spend it in Europe". (a breif explaination: he's going on a trip through europe NEXT SUMMER and it's all he's talked about since he found out). It was $5. He knew how badly I wanted him to come. And he does douchey shit like this on a regular basis. I hung up, cancelled our plans to hang out, and told him to go fuck himself. We haven't talked since.


For the next week I didn't think much about it. I knew I was right and that he was a douche and that was the extent f my thoughts on the matter. Then on the second night of much ado, I came home afterward and my mom was watching clueless. I instantly thought of him because one of the first times we hung out outside of school we went to my house and watched clueless, and ever since then whenever the topic of attractive celebrities comes up we have to mention how badly we both want to bang Alecia Silverstone. That bummed me out a little bit, but I wasnt really upset until today when I heard a really awful-yet-kinda-clever pun (I forget how it went) and I immediately thought f him. I even took out my iPad to text it to him, but then I remembered that we arent talking.


Here's something slightly embarrassing: every night that much ado ran, I was secretly hoping that he would decide to show up anyway. Nope.


This is all so stupid. I have now lost one of my close friends over five fucking dollars.



Have fun with your five dollars motherfucker. You know five American dollars is only worth 3.8 euros.

No comments:

Post a Comment