My life, soundtrack and all :)

this is the closest you will come to understanding how my mind works :)

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

best fictional couples of all time!







Just a little something I've been thinking about lately...

1) Belle and the beast from "beauty and the beast" This is my favorite disney movie ever ^.^ I love these two because both of them were total freaks who found each other. I respect Belle more than I respect the other disney princesses, too, because she waited to find someone she loved rather than settling for the first man who showed an interest in her.


2) Seymour and Audrey from "Little shop of Horrors" I just love how un-superficial this couple is. Seymour is this awkward, gangly little thing, and Audrey is this sexy blonde chick, but they don't care about each others appearance-Audrey likes Seymour because he's so much nicer than her last, abusive boyfriend, and Seymour likes Audrey because he's worked with her for a long time and got to know her, so he knows that she's hot AND nice. They're so cute.

3) Nick and Norah from "Nick and Norah's infinite playlist" Book, not movie. I just love how you can see them bonding more and more as the night goes on. This is just a great book.

4) Aladdin and Jasmine from "Aladdin" Aladdin is hot. He is my disney crush. And mad props to Jasmine, again, for rejecting all those asshole suitors in favor of finding someone she actually likes.

5) Princess Mia and Michael from "The Princess Diaries" BOOK SERIES, NOT MOVIE! Books by Meg Cabot, and they're fantabulous. They just fit so well together. And he puts up with all of her crazy stuff. Maybe I can just relate with Mia a lot (I am also a vegetarian who writes in her diary at almost all waking hours, and a lot of the stuff she says sounds like something I would say). And she talks about him in a cheesy way, but it's funny, not annoying.

6) Tye and Travis from "Clueless" At the end of the movie, I mean. She has morphed into this snobby popular chick (which is so NOT what Cher was telling her to do. Cher would never say "you're a virgin who can't drive" to someone), and he's this ex-stoner with scraggly hair who skates, and for a while Tye was being a bitch to him, but at the end she's like "OMG TRAVIS IS LYKE SOOO KEWL!" and it doesn't matter that they chill with different crowds. Or that they're both side characters.



Yeah, there are more, but these are the top 6 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment