My life, soundtrack and all :)

this is the closest you will come to understanding how my mind works :)

Friday, November 4, 2011

Decision making time.

All my life I have identified as Christian, because I like what the bible says about how we should treat people. I like the idea of god being accepting of everyone and basically loving everyone (except like hitler or someone equally evil).


However, late give gotten really fed up with the way Christians have been acting. I'm not saying all of them act this way, but a lot of them seem to be using jesus's name as an excuse to act like total douchebags and accuse everyone who does something they don't quite understand of being destined for hell. I ask you, what kind of way to behave is that?



Because of these horrible atrocities that are being committed, everyone who identifies themselves as Christian is being treated like a complete asshole. True, this is by people who have never read the bible and are going off of how they see the extremists act. But I still do bot condone any of this behavior!



I just might start identifying myself with the church if the flying spaghetti monster. I still believe in god, but I don't like how Christians are acting now, including some of the people at my church. And anyway, I don't see why od can't look like a giant flying spaghetti monster.



I might give it a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment