My life, soundtrack and all :)

this is the closest you will come to understanding how my mind works :)

Saturday, April 24, 2010

song of the day: "the geeks get the girls" by american hi-fi

Hello internet!!!!!!!!!! Welcome to my blog!!!!!!!!!
Well I guess I should introduce myself :)
My name is Ezi aka "bowl of soup" Female. 15 as of earlier this week.
I like music!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Specifically classic rock. My favorite non-classic rock band right now is
bowling for soup (hence the nickname... plus my little sisters nickname is "waffle" so I got a similar
one) The greatest joys in my life: my friends, music, art. But mostly art.
What kind of art you ask? Well I act, draw, and write :) I go to a performing arts school (the greatest one in the universe!) for acting, i draw abstract art but am wanting to learn how to do more, and i write poems and the occasional short story, both of which i will likely be posting on my blog in the near future. If you dont like them-too bad!!!!!!!! :) constructive feedback is always appreciated though :) about the name of my blog: its a bowling for soup song :) all of the other songs by them were taken for blog titles, so i chose this one :) almost all of my posts will be titled by a "song of the day" because thats just what i do. the ones that arent will probably be titled with a quote form a song. i have a tendency towards randomly talking about pretty much nothing :) thats just how my mind works.
Today
today i celebrated my birthday with 4 awesome people!!!!! i did so by going roller skating and severely bruising myself in multiple places, then going to see the movie "kick-ass" with my bffl
(best friend for life) and my little sister Waffle. Now i am spending my night listening to Pandora
and blogging, and possibly writing something later. life is good :)
well im running out of things to say. if you took the time to read this whole thing, i hope you
enjoyed my first blog post :) i will try to make the next one more interesting. peace! -Ezi

No comments:

Post a Comment